This isn't normally a how-to kind of blog. And if you have been reading this blog to learn how to do anything, then bless your little heart.
- Look for scissors. WE OWN 50 BLEEPIN PAIRS OF SCISSORS. WHERE THE BLEEP ARE THEY.
- Get a piece of 8.5 x 11 paper.
- Find a hot hand model--oh, that was on my list. You won't need one.
- Fold the paper to create a triangle
- Cut off the extra piece to keep just the triangle
- Fold the triangle again to make a smaller triangle
- Make sure you've done step five correctly and have something that looks like lame oragami.
- Cut off the weird oragami-looking part. That will be the outside edge of your snowflake, so cut with zig-zag or curves as you want.
- Take slices out out of the sides of the triangle to make shapes in your snowflake.
- Enjoy your beautiful snowflake!
NOTE: If you do not want to read about my healthy bowel movement, well too late you just did. I recently became you-better-get-a-colonosco...
Last weekend, in a brief moment of remote control ownership, I tuned into basic cable and saw a very disturbing show called "Rich Bride...
Ladies, hold on to your blinged out boots, international pig clipping man of mystery, Claude'**, is back in town just in time to lend hi...
Good gravy (I have taken up saying this since Husband doesn't curse and I was the only one to blame for our household's junior potty...