This isn't normally a how-to kind of blog. And if you have been reading this blog to learn how to do anything, then bless your little heart.
- Look for scissors. WE OWN 50 BLEEPIN PAIRS OF SCISSORS. WHERE THE BLEEP ARE THEY.
- Get a piece of 8.5 x 11 paper.
- Find a hot hand model--oh, that was on my list. You won't need one.
- Fold the paper to create a triangle
- Cut off the extra piece to keep just the triangle
- Fold the triangle again to make a smaller triangle
- Make sure you've done step five correctly and have something that looks like lame oragami.
- Cut off the weird oragami-looking part. That will be the outside edge of your snowflake, so cut with zig-zag or curves as you want.
- Take slices out out of the sides of the triangle to make shapes in your snowflake.
- Enjoy your beautiful snowflake!
Before we get to the marketing stuff, here is your pig farming moment of zen: Their pen may have been escapable, but their cuteness is not. ...
Last weekend, in a brief moment of remote control ownership, I tuned into basic cable and saw a very disturbing show called "Rich Bride...
Every two years the nationally renowned Erma Bombeck Writers' Workshop is held here in Dayton. The event typically sells out in hours,...
Ladies, hold on to your blinged out boots, international pig clipping man of mystery, Claude'**, is back in town just in time to lend hi...