"The time has come," the Walrus said,"To talk of many things:Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."
Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There, 1872
Sharing my experiences straddling the sometimes equally stinky worlds of corporate America and farm life has been the primary goal of this site.
I have also enjoyed a forum to stretch my writing skills outside of Company X, a leader in global business solutions, today announced the launch of its innovative new product, designed to enhance seamless integration with the... blah, blah, blah.
So as I stand on the threshold of greatly broadening the reach of this site, I want to remind all you gentle readers of the rules I established for visitors to this blog.
And I thought this would be a great opportunity to share all the great writing that's already occurred over 30+ posts. Note: If you are so humorless as to be unable to translate a dissertation on my mother-in-law's Frigidaire into wow that chick can write. Then stop reading here.
My favorite posts:
- My first not-really-weekly PR Idea of the Week
- FAQ - no, my husband does not wear a straw hat
- A humble attempt to educate Friendly Suburban-Dwelling people
- Happy Poop Day - some posts just write themselves
- My personal Brady Bunch story
- The wildly popular Swine Lecture Series
- We interrupt all this pig stuff for a PR Bone(R)
- Funky on the farm
Thanks for visiting. You can learn more about me here.