I took all 5,218 words typed on this blog this year and inputted them into a Wordle maker to get this word cloud, which shows, by size, which words I used most frequently. Husband was relieved to see that he is not my most blogged about topic this year.
My handy instructions for making a snowflake and my references to our favorite movie, Christmas Vacation, were big drivers of traffic to the site.
In case you missed them, here are a few of my favorites from 2013:
- Justin and I had a few rare moments of bonding at the Ohio State Fair
- Todd brought pigs named Holly to a national swine show
- I called out the local minor league baseball team for overlooking our local universities in their promotions
- I wrote about our spring pig auction
- Post-tragedy Newtown was dealing with 60,000 teddy bears. I warned about the disaster after the disaster.